Creature of Habit
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Weekend Warriors Toronto (October 2004)
A creature of habit, I am. Just like autumn in October, we both arrive for appointments on time and as scheduled.
As a person accustomed to doing things as planned, I try to follow the path of least resistance to avoid disruption and potential snags.
Just like my Saturday sked. My activities are becoming part of a good habit that's becoming hard to break.
1. Waking up at 9 am (just like every cold Toronto day for the past month).
2. Donning our usual attire, this time, plus wool scarves (its close to 10 degrees).
3. Walking along Jarvis St. and passed the same side of the street, to see the same street signs.
4. Having lunch at St. Lawrence Market (and enjoyed it).
5. Walking back along Front St. but this time passed by the grocery for ref replenishment.
Finally, we heard anticipated Sunday mass at 5 PM. That's one habit I truly miss - praying. I hope to include that among my habits, everyday hereon.