Creating Beautiful Music Together
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next


Night Time Reading

My Music Maker
Mississauga, Ontario

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
- Red Auerbach, New York Knicks Winningest Coach


I just checked my "kahon ng mensahe" and found out for the first time that I didnt have anything for today. Sarap...read more on this new plan of Microsoft to Tagalize everything about the "kompiyuter". Wala na ata silang magawa....

******

I got tagged by my sister like eons of years ago, "tag taya!", but like being tagged in those child games, acceptance was like "who me?", so it took a long time for it to sink in. Plus there were so much things to do. I worked and submitted and...

Nahhh. Just like Vangie, we're both the PRO in procrastination:

So here it is:

RANDOM TEN:

1. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
2. Ordinary People - John Legend
3. Candyshop - 50 Cent
4. Gudnyt - Barbie's Cradle
5. Sunrise - Norah Jones

6. Jesus Walks - Kanye West
7. Power of Two - Indigo Girls
8. Play that Funky Music - Wild Cherry
9. Firewoman - Hungry Young Poets
10. Happy Puppet - 10,000 Maniacs


1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I had to check it this time and see: 4 GB on my dying laptop, 3 GB unique music on my Lacie External Hard Drive, and 3 GB on the Mac. Total : 10 GB, and I don't have an Ipod yet. mwahahaha I have 2,500 CDs though sitting in Paranaque, gathering dust.

2. The last CD you bought is:

Was a blank CD to make good music together with the Apple PB. The one with music in it was Sarah McLachlan - Music that Matters to her. Yeah, I know it's not a bootleg collection by the way. It has "Everybody Hurts" by REM. So it must be a real Sarah fave.

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:

I was singing to myself does that count. You won't believe it but it was batjay's recording of "glory of love" early this morning. You want to listen to it, go to his site and click the title link.

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:

a) Next to Me - Dan Siegel
b) Swept Away - Christopher Cross
c) the Promise (I'll Never Say Goodbye) - our background score during the wedding vows
d) Til They Take My Heart Away - Clair Marlo
e) Come On Home - EBTG, both my wife and I are travellers and sometimes this music is our theme song

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to?
- Rommel - he has good music sense and I love his taste, I just want him to do it, plus I want you guys to see Zia's cute pictures!

******

Guess who's coming on my birthday? I should have written, TO my birthday. Right day, wrong place.

******

I can't go to Manila, not because of the Canadian advisory. More specifically, I can't ride the MRT, what with all the recorded CDs that I have and always bring lest I get trouble with nasty police people who have no regard to privately-owned and legally acquired music.

Moreover, all my work too are in CDs.

I hope this is the last incident we hear about this. This is getting to be close to stepping into privacy issues. Its like 1972 again? Read more here.


<< >>



Bookmark this post on:



Search in Memento

MEMENTO MOMENTS
------------------------
RECENT MEMORIES
Click Pic to Review Images
Gabby's Bday
Gab 2nd Bday
Summer 10
Summer'10
Lalaland 2010
LA/Vegas
Spring '10
Spring'10
Christmas in Manila
Xmas 09
Angels in our Midst
Angels
Sept 2009 in Manila
Sept 09
Boracay
Boracay
DMode 2009
DMode
Summer 09
Summer 09
High Park
May 09
Golden Gate
San Fo
Feb 2009 in Manila
In Manila
Hung
Jan 09
Pearl Farm
Xmas 08
Nov 08
Nov 08
fall08
Oct 08
GK Walk 2008
Sept 08
August
GKYB
Hung
July 08
Grand River Rafting
June 08
Ants POV
May 08
Spiderman Spiderman
April 08
Manila Foodies
Manila
Cebu
Cebu
yawn
Jan 08
12
12th Yr
Xmas 07
Xmas 07
Summer in December
LA
X Marks the Spot
Dallas
The Day After the Snowstorm
Winter07
Van Halen RIM Rocks
Van Halen
Washington
Police
Milton Walk
Milton
Virginia Visit
Virginia
Washington
DC
GK Youth Build
GKYB
Canada Day
Toronto
Aguilars Visit
Aguilars
10 Eggs Balanced
Spring
15th Year Together
Kinse
La Luz
La Luz
Ruby Anniversary in Cebu
Cebu
Manila
Manila
Salmon Run
Owen Snd
Our New Home
New Home
June 29-July 3
Cape Cod
Boston
Boston
Apartment
Apartment
Tobermory
Tobermory
Linnor in Toronto
Toronto
New York in One Day
NYC
Jerry-Linnor in Niagara
Niagara
Jerry-Linnor in Grand Canyon
Arizona
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Jerry-Linnor in Hollywood
Hollywood
Memento Around The World 2
MATW 2
Cherry Blossoms at High Park
High Park
Blue Mountain at Collingwood
Blue Mtn
Memento Around The World 1
MATW 1
Sta Monica and LA
Sta Monica
Chicago over a Weekend
Chicago
LA Vacation
LA
Walk To Remember
Mississauga
Disney with Mama, Papa, Tito Rhante and Tita Nita
Disney
September 24 2005
Hollywood
Niagara Falls : Sept 21 2005
Niagara
June 27-July 2: Manhattan, NYC and Jersey
NYC
Sept 5-9: From Kingston to Montreal, to Quebec and Ottawa
Roadtrip
Toronto Trip : September 2005
Toronto

MEMENTO PROJECTS
Click Pic to Review Images

Best 24 of 2004
24 of 2004
B-Sides of 2005
B-Sides
Best 36 of 2005
36 of 2005
International Photo Scavenger Hunt
26 Things
A Day In the Life
May Day
Adventures in Reflective Surfaces
Mirror Proj
Connect 8 Images
Connect 8
Paris-B&W
Paris-B&W
24 Different Flowers in 2.4 Hours
2 Dozen
A Day in the Life: Leap Day
Leap Day
International Photo Scavenger Hunt Part 2
26 Things2
Alphabet in Pictures
Alphotobet

------------------------
CREDITS



-->
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



(c)copyright,2002-2010