Let's Pause and Talk Awhile
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Over A Cup of Coffee
El Segundo, California (May 2005)
if we start opening our spam emails, we'd probably learn a thing or two. One of them would be not to believe any of them.
Here are the last 10 spam emails I received:
10. Become satisfied with your performance (hmmmm...in what way?)
9. Make Love for 2 hours (I'll keep that in mind, how many red bulls will that take?)
8. Multiple Orgazms are great for men (related to 9, and 10???)
7. Imagine You're Thin (I was tempted to open this one....)
6. Fight and Protect Your Body (protect and fight at the same time?, how's that?)
5. Give your Partner More Pleasure (ok. this one went straight to the junk folder, I didnt need to know :)
4. Male Muscle boosting System (wow, reminded me to go to the gym once again)
3. Don't forget your superman pill! (thanks for reminding, i thought I'd swallow a rock "Darna!!!")
2. Why Buy Original? (Dibidee, dibidee, I can imagine this was sent from Greenhills Hawkers?)
1. We have $ 615,287 just for you (hahaha, I opened this one...)
Do you open spam mails?
To Search With Love
You've used the older ones, but have you tried these 2?:
Clusty - They dont just give you news, but gossip. Gossip about me ? nil.
Snap - Search While you type. Cool.