Weekend That Was
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Counting Sheep-shaped Clouds
The Best Way Beat the Summer Heat!
(Mississauga, July 30-31, 2005)
I'm back! and been catching up with my blog reading the last couple of days. Thank goodness for this thing they call jet lag, allowing to me to spend the rest of the night blog reading and contemplating on why we all stay up so late.
Five Five Five:
Got tagged, and sucker for lists that I am, I wont be passing on this one, Marie and the other jo. Especially its all about music and movies.
5 CDs in My Player
Sad to say, I don't have a CD player in Canada. I have the Powerbook though for this purpose:
• Kitchie Nadal's new album
• Depeche Mode's 81-04 Remixes
• Sarah McLachlan's Afterglow Live
that's it. in fact they're not in the CD Player but they're the last 3 CDs I can find on my CD rack. daya ba? its just because I don't buy CDs anymore....
5 Movies You've Seen Recently:
• Fantastic Four in SM Bicutan
• Mano Po 3 on VCD (hehe, part of my local movie stash from the Philippines)
• Imelda on VCD (this one too, this is funny, the 3rd time around seeing it :)
• Santa Santita on DVD (you can't attend a Pinoy party without watching a local DVD, or partake in Magic Sing)
• and lastly, I had a lot of movies seen from the plane : Sahara, Guess Who?, Million Dollar Baby, Shark's Tale (DVD from Taiwan)
5 Nice Things That Happened to You Lately:
• Waking up with wife beside me (its a holiday here in Canada)
• 3 Full days with Mitzi (after being away for 30 in the last 45 days)
• A working PC - after being paralyzed with a spyware (thank God for Powerbooks who dont get them)
• A relaxing weekend (more pictures on Flickr)
• My 2-week Manila trip for business, with Divine Intervention turned out to be a great family reunion
5 MP3s on your playlist (since i have 3000 MP3s, can I deviate to making it the Top 5 most played MP3s)
• 100 Years by Five For Fighting (common fave by Mitzi and I, maybe because we want to be together for 100 years)
• Tell Me Where It Hurts - MYMP (remake by lounge act in the Phils, and has been my last song syndrome since coming back)
• How Did You Know - Gary Valenciano (Jo asked me to buy the CD, I got an MP3 from a cousin's debut and its been on heavy play on the Ipod since ripping it)
• Run - Kitchie Nadal - been wanting to buy the CD, and coming back to the Phils allowed me to buy this favorite from Mojofly's former lead, btw, Barbie is also doing solo. I've been a fan for both Kitchie's and Barbie's music since 2001)
• Heaven - Los Lonely Boys (my favorite for the last 6 months)
5 Friends I'm Passing This To
What about you????