Playing Favorites - Updated
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know." -The Clash
Stuff I Was Once Totally Into But Now Can't Stand:
• Text Messaging: Surprise. Surprise. I've found the right answer we all knew all along. In North America, its faster to call, albeit cheap, to make that phone call than to do some thumb exercises. But you'd be surprised too that Americans and Canadians are into it - just recently.
• NBA Cards: oh yes. I've got lots of them back home in the Philippines. I think I have more than 1,200 last time I checked. . I thought I could make money out of the hobby, but realized late in the game that I was so attached to them that I couldn't even dare sell. What a waste of money. I think I have $ 6-10,000 worth of cards gathering dust :) Kobe Bryant RC Refractor anyone?
• Ellen de Generes: I don't know what got to me that for a time I looked forward to 10:30 in the morning to catch her strut to her show's entrance. I still find her funny, but I find watching her and looking forward to her witty retorts everyday - funnier.
• Jollibee Yumburger: Guess what? I used to down 2 of them
• Beer: yes, beer. what has happened to me!!!! Oh gawd. I have beer, yes 3 of them, from March 26 of last year! I know the date because I bought a 12-pack to celebrate our first birthdays in Canada.
• I have my favorites in Technorati - they're my favorite blogs for YEARS!
• I have my favorites in Flickr - they're my favorite pictures for MONTHS!
• I have my favorite feeds in Bloglines - I've been following them almost daily!
Some of these have become a personality check of how I'm loyal to my favorite things.
But why can't we decide - if we should stay or move to another place in town? hmmm...