(Can't) Forget Paris
(Last of the Series) Review day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
4 Memento Images of Charles de Gaulle
1. Overlooked (May 23, 2003)
2. Looking Forward (March 6, 2003)
3. Of All Times, Why Now? (Sept. 7, 2002)
4. Airports are the Loneliest Places on Earth (July 28, 2002)
Top 5 Memories in CDG, Paris
5. Talked to showbiz personalities while waiting for flight back to Manila.
4. Walked with 60 kgs of luggages from Hall C to F, 3 hrs early for check-in.
3. Paid $XXX dollars for an overweight baggage
2. Missed 4 flights in the last 2 years.
1. Slept overnight (in front of the airport counters). No, we weren't out to beat any contestant in the "Amazing Race" contest, but we had to, so as not to miss the early 5:30am check in the next day.
(This is the end of the line for "Can't Forget Paris", a gallery of black and white images from a film that was re-discovered last weekend. Hope you enjoyed my very first venture into B&W photography.)