Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Theme Thursday: Tools (For Self Reflection)
Off The Bus
The 75-day ride was like a blur. I made friends from practically all-over the world: Romania, Sri Lanka, India, Singapore, Vietnam and Russia. The opportunity of working in an office in a country other than the Philippines was an experience of a lifetime. To do something that I've successfully done a lot of times and to share my insights was like being a guru, a master of the game.
It all had to come to an end. I've decided to do the Linnor and Christine way, that is to work from home. I've decided to pursue self-employment and enjoy the benefits this new homeland offers for small businesses.
Starting today, I'm off the bus.
My 4P mission (parang 4 P's of Marketing) is to do the following:
- spend some moments to turn off the tv, close the mac and spend quiet moments to reflect
- try to go to daily mass (chapel is just 5 minute brisk walk from the apartment)
- finish my apartment renovation-kuno - framing my favorite pics from all the travels
- going to the gym and spend some time to do some real exercise, not just running after buses
- call up some people and ask for help in some other projects held in abeyance
- bring an old hobby back - painting
- snapshot photography
- start cooking my own meals (today i cooked pork chop, 2nd best i've tasted after Mitzi's)
- learn how to press my clothes (what clothes, e hindi na nga ako lalabas...hehe)
- work from home but only until 6pm
- dress up for the occasion, shower at 9am, dress up for conference calls, kahit di kita
this feels like Switzerland. God is sooooooooo goooooood!
More of my Mirror Project shots, all over the world, here.
I didn't know this URL still works: http://Picsaroundtheworld.ph
I know this one works: http://Photographybyjunnie.ph - PH on both sides, Pictures Inside