Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Green on the Rocks!
On the Way Home from Vaughn
Weekend in Pics (Part 3)
(Mississauga, July 30-31, 2005)
Reality Check (which tips do you think are true based on your experience?):
• Freeze onions for 15 minutes before you slice them. Definitely, no more tears!
• When clothes wrinkle from sitting on the dryer too long, put a damp cloth and run the load for 5 more minutes. Your clothes now are wrinkle-free!
• Dirt in the microwave? Boil a bowl of water in the microwave before cleaning. The steam softens the grease and spills and make them easier to wipe clean.
• Baking soda is the best car-freshener!
• Want to go to your floor fast? Press "close door" and your floor number at the same time. It seems to work for him.
• Red wine and club soda dont mix. So if you spill red wine on your shirt. Dont fret. Splash a bit of club soda onto the stain and blot it with a towel. Spend a couple of minutes in front of the hand dryer and voila. You're good to go!
• Cats love Bach not the soundtrack to Broadway play of their feline name. Try it when you bring your cat to the vet or on a long road trip. Def Leppard or Stray Cats music? Forget it.
• Pass the Porn Please. There's free TV porn at 2 am on a Monday night.
• Barya lang po sa umaga. Did you know that a Five-Philippine peso (CAD 0.11) coin can replace the Canadian loonie (CAD 1.00)? or a 10-Philippine peso (Eur 0.12) coin can pass up as your 2 Euros (EU 2.00)? No, I've never tried validating this theory and I've got no plans of using them in vendos or public laundry. No plans. Really. Serious.