Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
The Marco Polo Hotel Christmas Decor
Look What We Found Under the Christmas Tree - Zia Arte! :P
Don't Let Mama Count - We're 13 here
What's a Wedding Without a Honeymoon?
Marco Polo Hotel, Cebu City
The newly-wed, este, the newly avowed couple, Paparazzi and Mama didn't go off the hook without a honeymoon as Mimi and Minoy, our cousins, gifted them a night's stay at the newly renovated Marco Polo Hotel, sitting atop of a hill overlooking the city.
But of course, just like any wedding and just like any honeymoon, there are
If not for the fact that we had a swimming appointment the next day, we would have stayed in the room and watched the lights of Cebu twinkle like the stars - all night long.
Puyra bisita (Visitors not allowed) was what Paparazzi was shouting at midnight. uuuyyyyy....
Best Honeymoon Places - hmmmm.... we've checked out 15 of the 50. Not bad. Aruba is so picturesque....(suddenly started looking at 2007 Travel Plans)
Trivia on our own Honeymoon:
5. It was my first trip outside of the country. Since then 16 other countries, and 100 or so cities have now seen me. Errr, I've seen pala.
4. We took a package tour - a honeymoon package tour with 3 other newly wed pairs.
3. We took the tour only on the first day and for the rest of the days, we took our own sweet time, pretending to be asleep during meeting time :) (Hey, who's sane enough to be up at 8am during the honeymoon)
2. It was 11 years ago - this week.
1. It was in beautiful Lion City - Singapore!!!