I Expected This
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
No. I'm not talking about the good weather which we just had last weekend. In fact, that's been delayed for weeks now :)
I actually meant changes in our lives - unexpected ones at that. Last Friday, my direct superior in the company was replaced by someone who I actually talked to, unwittingly not knowing he'd be my boss, in an interview a couple of days before. That meant adjustments and some work processes that may change because of this. But like always and a Cub Scout for life, ako'y "laging handa".
I Wonder if CNN will give more than 15-minutes to these news:
* Mogadishu's in fighting causes more than 150 civilians dead.
Ok enough of that. Let's move to some positive news:
* Woman strips off to beat heatwave with splash in Rome fountain. La Dolce Vita indeed.
* Teen Pockets $25,000 In Texting Contest. I wonder if she's half-Filipino? But unfortunately, they were using a qwerty keyboard, if not surely a Filipino would top 42 seconds for a 151 character phrase.
* This Spring Break, don't be fooled by that long haired topless "lady". :)
* Transformers - the movie trailer. 7.4.7
Talking about numbers, where will you be on:
12:34 pm, on May 6th, 2007 ? that's 12.34 05/06/07 ?