Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Bike your Side
If we have 72 hours to do what you want to do, what you could do and what you should do, would you do it?
That's the premise of the new Canadian show, No Opportunities Wasted.
I want to be part of the show.
Here are my new Top 10 Life's List:
1. Build our beach house in the Philippines - this is now in the works!
2. See the Stonehenge and run around it - just like when I saw Rome's Colosseum
3. Attend the opening of any Summer Olympics - as an athlete or a spectator
4. Be in the liner notes of a CD, DVD or a film - "Thank you to Junnie..."
5. See Holy Land and the Middle Earth, not necessarily in the same year
6. See the new 7 Wonders of the World. I've seen the Colosseum. 6 to go.
7. Go back to Provence, Tuscany and Santorini - with our child.
8. Drive a Ferrari and say that my Toyota is better because it costs me less yet I can reach my destination safe too.
9. Be published.
10. Go through the Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain - maybe via bike - not the bike in the pic
(Most are From my 43Things)
Just an update to # 5 and # 9, both will soon be realized in 2008.
# 1 will be in the next 5-10 years.
The rest are to be realized from 2008-2012. Kaya ba? No opportunities wasted. We should all do our dreams NOW!
Not on my life's list, but I want to start doing it again since today the flurries in Toronto started. That only means, less time outside, less perspiration, more water retention, equals = more weight! So....on top of my list is: