I Don't Have to Read the Papers to Know the Weather
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Frozen Toronto Star
I probably subscribe to the cheapest daily in Toronto. Guess how much I pay for my Toronto Star? $4.98 per month...yes...Php 200 for the whole month...I heard Inquirer and Philippine Star were at Php 18 per day. That's just 12 issues, Paparazzi...and what's more, I've got the best delivery boy who delivers in sunny summer to snowstorm winter.
To you my dear Toronto Star delivery boy, thank you for delivering on a daily basis my source of knowledge, fodder for my brains, and companion in the john.
10 Things We Know from the News
1. Obama is now ahead of Hillary - 1,253 to 1,211
2. Shaq is bringing sunshine to the Phoenix Suns
3. while Kidd is not going back to the Mavs, not yet
4. Best Buy will recommend Blu Ray over HD DVD - haha, 4 days after I buy the latter
5. Paris Hilton's new flick The Hottie & the Nottie is averaging 29 viewers per theatre last week
6. Herbie Hancock wins Grammy Album of the Year? huh? the one that was used for breakdancing 28 years ago...and with a great video
7. 2 Filipino-blooded finalists in the American Idol Top 24 : Ramiele Malubay and Danny Noriega
8. Everyone is at fault, except for Roger Clemens, as he faces Congress
9. Filipinos in Canada find work faster than any other race
10. and lastly, be forewarned before opening that E-Card, it may have a Storm Virus, this is indeed Valentine terrorism to the hilt
How we call our partner, spouse, boyfriend, fiance, is important. It's like a bird call that when you hear it, even from a distance, you know he or she is calling you.
I call my wife, "labs". I guess aside from sharing our future pet, a Labrador Retriever, "labs" just stuck.
In case, you haven't thought of what to call your lovedone, here's a Pet Name generator. Be unique! Try it out!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!