Happy Hulidays 2008 Version
From the Arreza Family
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin;
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Enjoy the Holidays! Am enjoying mine, with 20 added pounds to boot! Ugh!
Last year's Jibjabs.
What in 2008 that We Want to See (more) in 2009:
10. As if we need more of it - a better alternative to Mall of Asia. Greenbelt 5 didn't even come close.
9. More gadgets below Php 2,000! I didnt imagine seeing brand new Nokia cellphones selling for Php 1,200 :)!
8. Gasoline price in Manila below Php 30 per liter...yes, Virginia, some sell them at Php 29.50 these days...
7. More social media channels, other than Twitter - Plurk is getting there.
6. Facebook updates. Yes, and real time too.
5. More Laker wins over the Boston Celtics!
4. More trips for me to Manila. In 2008, I had 4!
3. More blog updates from bloggers and not more twits or plurks.
2. More time for travel.
1. More time with family and friends.
What we dont want to see? This economic crisis spilling over to 2010! :(