Back to Regular Programming
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Beauty After the Rains : Toronto's Blue Skies
Saturday Rains = Sunday Blue Skies
It's a sin.
It's not really a sin. But as soon as we saw the clouds beckoning and the blue skies seemingly inviting us to go out and walk outside - we thought it would be a sin to pass it up.
So instead of using the car, we donned our shades and walked to church. After mass, we walked some more and decided to go to Dundas west to look at sofas and search for another hole in the wall discovery of an eating place. Toronto has a lot of it and everyone has their own favorites. We didnt see any except for this great gelatto store which sold Mint Chocolate. Perfect for a 26 degree Toronto spring day!
So we're back to regular programming, and back to Memes that I passed up for sometime now. (to think this this blog's name has Meme in it). Sorry Toni about that.
So here goes:
- loafing in bed for an extra 2 hours, no calls, no meeting, ahhh sarap!
- slow rainy Saturday days, and a free car wash from heaven (saved $ 3)
- a drive to the city without traffic (woohoo, sideroads are nirvana)
- Saturday nights with friends, not realizing the time nor the place, nor the weather
- Sunday morning bliss (no hangover sundays I meant, or am I just getting old staying til 2am but not drinking?)
- smell of coffee in the morning
- after the rains kind of feeling
- Sunday mass to start the week
- hot summer-like day, walking with no cares
- a $ 100 dollar sofa (nah!)
- a $ 3 gelatto (yeah! anytime)
- 48 hours with my labs - priceless!
I live for weekends!