Boys Will be Boys
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
The Three Musketeers
Christmas Holidays 2006
As a rejoinder from last entry, the other set of nephews are no different. If there were gifts lined up when God gave away talents, Matthew, Kyle and Jake lined up behind 3 separate rows.
Matthew lined up behind SPORTS. He is the talented ballplayer, and trackster who one day will be in the UAAP and then PBA, or maybe NBA, given enough time and push. Kyle, went to ARTS, as he is the artist, complete with the temperament and a budding speaker. Jake, maybe ran around MUSIC and ENTERTAINMENT. He is the singer, dancer, musician and photographer rolled into one :)
One thing common is that both Matthew and Kyle are consistent Academic medalists.
How do they raise these kids? I didnt see any Star Margarine or magic potion being mixed in their meals when I was in Cebu :)
New For this Week:
5. IMHO, you don't need the latest Microsoft 0S to be released late this week - Microsoft Vista. This blog entry seconds the motion and lists 10 reasons why.
4. Here's a tonque twister - Football's grand event - Superbowl Forty One will be played in Florida on the fourth of February.
The cast is complete by the way. It will be Chicago Bears vs. Indiana Colts. Both teams quarterbacked by a Man - of course. Grossman and Manning.
3. Hillary Clinton makes the Democratic nomination a 4-corner fight, joins Obama, Edwards, and Richardson.
2. Noah - the a self-portrait-everyday guy, gets a day with Paris, Jenna and the Burger King :)
1. 11 Reasons to Give Microsoft Vista a Chance. I don't think I will though.