Best Burgers in Town
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
I was watching the video from last Saturday's dinner-dance and saw this fat guy with his back behind the hidden camera. Apparently, when the seemingly fat guy showed a part of his profile, I recognized him - to be ME!
The thing is I have maintained my current weight of 164 lbs down by 8 lbs from my heaviest weight coming home from the Philippines last January. But I don't think I lost it where it's supposed to be - from my beer belly and my double chin. (Dabol Dabol chin).
Just a while ago, I popped a can - of soda and had, unfortunately - a burger.
Hero Burgers, opened a few weeks near our place. Mitzi was raving how it is made of 100% Angus Beef. So it wasnt long enough that we got ourselves propped up and seated inside Hero. Suffice to say, it was good, tender and maybe comparable to Brothers Burger in Rockwell. But it wouldn't crack my Top 5 - yet.
The month of May, is National Hamburger Month. White Castle, famous for their 18 hamburgers for less than $10, and made more famous by Harold and Kumar is sponsoring the event. White Castle, is the first Hamburger chain in the US and they have since opened more than 400 branches across the USA.
My Personal Favorite Burgers - All Time
1. Tropical Hut - juicy licious!
2. In N Out - end of discussion - uh, make it a double-double
3. Lick's Hamburger - all over Ontario
4. Brother's Burger in Makati
5. my homecooked burgers :)
My Burger Wish List
If Harold and Kumar - the movie (which actually was shot in our neighborhood Mississauga) wanted to eat at White Castle, here's my next 13 places to eat the much vaunted take out meal of all time: I hope to be able to cross out one or two soon!
1. Top Notch Burgers - Austin, Texas.
2. Island Burger - Manhattan City, New York
3. Big Mouth Burger - San Francisco, CA
4. Red Mill Burgers - Seattle, WA
5. Cheeburger Cheeburger - Florida
6. Gourmet Burger Kitchen - London, England
7. Five Guys - DC, USA
8. Micky-Lu Bar - Wisconsin - the link intrigued me
9. Fuddruckers - all over the US, including Canada - but in Saskatoon, Sasketchwan :(
10. Brewerkz - in Singapore
11. South 21 - Charlotte, NC
12. Chicago MeatPackers - Frankfurt, Germany
13. O Sullivan's - Boston, MA, USA