A Perfect Snow Storm
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
A lot of things have happened since I last blogged.
1. Philippine Senator can't get a cab - decides to walk to a hotel in the rain.
2. A tank rams the entrance of a posh Makati hotel.
3. Philippine President Gloria Arroyo flies to Europe (first to Spain, France and then to Britain) to celebrate her 7th year in office.
Actually it was just another coup attempt? Huwat????
And it was just 5 days since I last blogged...I shouldn't be missing any days next time...
Some trivia on Senator (Coup Plotter as a Hobby) Antonio Trillanes
1. He is a batchmate from De La Salle University - ECE 1987-1991. Go La Salle!
2. He campaigned to win a senate seat from jail via Friendster.
3. 11 Million Filipinos voted for him to become a Philippine Senator. In 1995, GMA won a senate seat with 16 million votes. Not one of the votes came from me.
It's getting dark - both outside as there is a snowstorm - and for the Philippines. Not a nice way to start the Christmas season.