Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
A Hot Soup of Love since 2-22-92
Recipe for Love
o Prepare all ingredients needed.
o Cut all attachments to vices, smoking, gambling or drinking.
o Mix and mingle with the right set of friends.
o Open a bag of your thoughts, ideas and innermost desires to your partner, share.
o Then, heat up the marriage with passion exclusive to one another.
Sprinkle with a dash of spontaneity. A few surprises here and there.
Leave for sometime to provide some "Me-time" for each other. That time away from each other adds to the longing.
Then take out the heat from your pent up emotions from the office to cool off by sharing with your partner.
Mix fun and pain, joy and sorrow, all things that build character.
Make sure you cover all your activities with a mantle of protection from the Holy Spirit.
Serve - the Lord and inspire other men. Besides the ultimate goal since Day 1 was for your partner and you to be able to experience heaven here on earth leading each other to the real heaven above.
It's been 16 years since we've been serving this concoction without any secret sauce. It tastes the same since Day 1. Happy 16th Anniversary (as sweethearts) Labs!
Ah that magic number - 16!
When I was 16:
- I was in Senior year - High School.
- Competitive and serious with studies
- My first time to have a driver's license - a student permit
- Would you believe it was my first time to ride a plane??? and more than a hundred flights since I'm now a jaded frequent flier card-toting traveler.
- I painted my room from a big wall rendition of a Black and White chessboard, on the other wall, I added a mural of all things that are black and white - crossword puzzle, an 8-ball, a soccer ball, a checkered Finish line race flag, etc.
- I asked a girl out on a date - for the first time
- then I asked 2 other girls on a date - I was on a roll
- suffice to say, God had other plans...(see above entry)
- then People Power/EDSA Revolution came, after a few weeks I turned 17
- goodbye High School, hello jungle.