Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Zzzzzz on Vimeo.
Coming Home : Day 2-6
Am on my 7th day here, and all I do in between work is - SLEEP. Hahahaha. NOT.
I actually have the following crossed out off my list:
March 24, 2008
100. Arrive in Manila in style - welcomed by a thousand adoring fans. Not mine, but by Manny Paquiao as he arrived on another plane at the same time as I did.
99. Have breakfast during a layover - with Mama and Papa.
98. Eat in Shakey's
97. Arrive in Cebu with a sense of purpose
96. See Jake smile and welcome me with a kiss and a hug and him saying, "Hi Tito Junnie, where is my PSP?"
95. Enjoy a long lunch - not eating
93. Sleep at 4PM, and wake up at 4:05PM - yes, jet lag is starting to kick in
92. Celebrate a joint birthday party with Jake.
91. Sleep. Wake Up. Sleep. Wake Up. Sleep. Wake up. - all in a span of 8 hours.
March 25, 2008
90. Apply for Mabuhay Miles - with a long haul flight and 2 domestic flights, it'd be such a waste not to
89. Have back to back meetings - with real people and not via the phone
88. Thought of having a PSP downgraded. Well yeah, if you'd have access to 100 games for Php 2,500 vs. 1 original game for Php 2,500.
87. Speak to more than 30 people in a Magic Circle. And not feel a sense of importance.
86. Sleep. Wake Up. Sleep. Wake Up. Sleep. Wake up. - all in a span of 8 hours.
March 26, 2008
85. Wake up at 4 AM.
84. Leave for the airport at 5am for a 7 am flight to Manila
83. Buy danggit for Zia...and realize how smelly they really are
82. Arrive in Manila and call Papa for a back up car to going to Ortigas office.
81. Agreeing to be dropped off at the nearest MRT Station - Taft/EDSA for a 12-minute trip to Ortigas.
80. Yes, take the MRT!
79. See EDSA in 12 minutes
78. Walk under summer sun and really feel the heat!
77. Pancake House's Pan Chicken for lunch.
76. Realize that I spent a total of 26 hours in flight and in layovers from Toronto to Cebu.
75. After 76. I suddenly felt the tiredness. Such a psychological tiredness.
74. Sleep. Wake Up. Sleep. Wake Up. Sleep. Wake up. - all in a span of 8 hours.
(to be continued)
Top 5 Reasons Why I'm in the Philippines
5. Visit lola.
2. Hopefully for this. But not. I saw them in March almost 18 years ago!!!!
1. and more of 2,3,4 and 5!