Kidz Miss Mitz
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Kidz Miss Mitz on Vimeo.
With the Kids : Days 7-14
Manila, Bataan, Cebu
Am on my 14th day and the list now is longer.
March 27, 2008
73. More meetings in Makati
72. Planning for Press Releases
71. Serendra for dinner
70. Dinner with Inaanaks at Guava
69. Pinoy food with a twist
68. Slept regular hours, but was up at 4 am
March 28, 2008
67. Thank God its Friday and its payday?
66. More meetings, stayed in Makati the whole morning
65. Taxi to Ortigas in the afternoon
64. Greek food at the Podium
63. met up with GK friends for GK Highway of Hope
62. left for Marcelo at 4:30 PM
61. in a BMW 3-series - Pogi Points!
60. visited neighbor friend for the first time
59. stayed to introduce Webkinz and played Wii the whole night
58. home by 2am
March 29, 2008
57. up at 5am, ready for the code camp event
56. Ateneo grounds for the first time
55. being a La Sallite almost itched, hahahaha, the whole day
54. went to Sun Valley to play with the kiddoes
53. was down and out by 1 am - early for tomorrow's trip to Montemar
March 30, 2008
52. awake at 5am - discovered I didnt bring my beach clothes
51. went home to discover - house was locked, played with dog instead
50. back in Sun Valley - to hear mass at 7:30 am
49. 8:45 - ready to go!
48. North Expressway traffic was a breeze on a Sunday
47. breakfast at Jollibee
46. was in Montemar at 1:30 pm
45. swim til we drop til 3:00 pm
44. late lunch, then swim again
43. dog-tired at 6pm, but was able to capture a great sunset
42. Pasalubong giving - refer to video - fun fun fun
41. kids slept clutching their new gifts from their Tita Ninang
They're financial analysts, lawyers, and guidance counselors now, but when the news of a New Kids on the Block reunion tour broke, it all came back: the breathlessness, the palpitations, the need to wait in line and empty their piggybanks to buy tickets.
Were you a fan then?
Spring is here! but there are dangers to kids attributed to the most beautiful season of the year.
I was a fan of Swing Out Sister and their gig tomorrow will indeed be a big event. But instead of breaking out, I'll be flying out of the Philippines, whether I'll be back next month or next season, who'd know.