Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Moving Around Manila on Vimeo.
Wheels of Change : Days 7-14
Am back home - nursing what could be a protracted case of jet lag - now on reverse mode.
To continue on the list of highlights from last entry's post...
March 31, 2008
40. Sisig, Banana Split - chucked out of my list
39. Conti's Choco Cake - too!
38. Back to Manila after a death defying drive down from Montemar
April 1, 2008
37. First time in many years to be in First class
36. This time back to Cebu
35. Did I say hot - very hot Cebu?
34. Dinner at Cafe Georg and late coffee at La Mesa
33. then plopped
April 2, 2008
32. back to back interviews
31. and then packed up to be back in Manila that night
30. taxi'd back to Ortigas
29. record number of hours in Cebu at 34 hrs. breaking last week's 40 hrs.
April 3, 2008
29. Coffee and internet at Shang til 10
28. PR Day til 1 PM
27. Long meeting til 4 PM
26. Visit to long time friend
25. Beers til 7 PM
24. Ready for the big day tomorrow!
April 4, 2008
23. Today is the day! - rode the MRT again after working from 5am to 9am at home
22. Drafts done by 12 noon
21. Jollibee Chicken Joy for lunch
20. Interviews the whole afternoon
19. RS and LA submitted!
18. IPO done.
17. May arrives...
April 5, 2008
16. Day 2 in Ateneo - itch is back
15. Photo shoot
14. Press Releases out
13. cocktails at Blue Onion
April 6, 2008
12. Guess where I was flying again - yes - to Cebu
11. 3rd time in 2 weeks! - and last time in Business, I guess
10. Lechon skin - yummeee
9. 4 PM Cebuano mass
8. Finished all business, ready for flight tomorrow
7. Abaka dinner and beers at Cowrie Cove
April 7, 2008
6. Home? Not yet. Worked til 2 PM
5. Met Mom and Dad at 4 PM
4. Started travel back home at 8PM
April 8, 2008
3. Arrived 24 hrs later, picked up by Mitzi
2. Breakfast at Cora's...and a whole day of kuwentuhan
1. This blog entry is now closed. Thank you for bearing with me.
Would you believe I only spent a few hours inside a mall, not one hour inside Megamall, or Mall of Asia?
What about not watching TV except one morning when I wanted to see how Edu dances the Papaya dance.
And yes, I didn't get to bring DVD or VCDs of Pinoy movies, a rarity since that has always been a staple whenever I travel from the Philippines. Oh well.
Top Stories while in the Philippines:
5. Ramiele Malubay - malubye - her exit
4. The rice shortage
3. GMA's birthday - the non-event
2. the Invasion : the boxing matches that Pinoys won lopsided
1. Brian Gorelle getting a radio show
Pathetic. That's probably why I never opened the TV.
What I Was Not Able to Do During the trip
5. Visit Mall of Asia - and have halo halo in front of Manila Bay Sunset
4. See my favorite blogger friends. This was one of the few visits I wasnt able to see anyone.
3. Sleep for more than 5 hrs straight
2. Visit a dentist, spa, masahista (other than my barbero) and gym
1. Lastly, despite being in a city-wide sauna that was Cebu and Manila - I wasnt able to lose weight - eh ang sarap kumain eh...