Chicken or the Egg
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Image yesterday, transformed into egg by Dumpr.com
Which come first, the chicken or the aig?
How could somethin' so fat and burly
Come from somethin' so smooth and pearly?
Which come first, the chicken or the aig?"
- Sesame Street
I don't have the answer. This might help. I just love the picture, but I'm not sure about (Canadians pronounce it "aboot") the answer.
But I got the music. If you want to go back to 25 years ago, take a listen.
* It's Ok to take a bath on Good Friday! - says CBCP (via Inquirer.net) - yehey...I've been following under duress this superstition for some time. No kidding.
* Easter egg disappoints Wyoming artists (from Charlotte.com)
* This is disheartening. Youngsters ignorant of Easter (from the Christian Today).
* Holy land prepares for crowded easter. (via USA Today)
* No trips to Seville like 2003, but we will have the same solemn and quiet Lenten and Easter celebration. We'll have all of you in our prayers.
* We still have Sanjaya in American Idol - for this week. It's true for some, Lent is all about sacrificing.
With this, I'm signing off for the rest of the week. Have a meaningful lent, and a Happy Easter!
Oh, one more thing, the radio said we had a Green Christmas and now comes a White Easter. It's true, its indeed snowing outside. :) (oops, my mom said not to smile during Good Friday)