Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
It's 60 days since she came with the kids, and from then we've been blessed with her continued presence.
Mom has been here for 2 months and everyday is always different and exciting in our house.
In honor of the 7 New Wonders of the world, and the recent 07.07.07, here is a listing of the Top 7 Things We Couldn't Do Without Mom
7. Home Cooked Meals - if you count my burned steak and overcooked chicken inasal, then we're good. Suffice to say, Mom's home-cooked meals are second to none. Want to have proof? You can see the evidence from my added weight.
6. Pressed Clothes - wow! I rarely have clothes pressed. In case you don't know, in Canada, its either you have a jacket on or just a cotton shirt which doesn't need any pressing. So there really is no need for branded shirts back here - nor pressed ones too. But since Mom was here, I look dapper with my pressed clothes!
5. Shopping Mate - now I know where my wife got her shopping genes. Just tell her we're going to Sears, or Ikea, and before you can say, "Let's go,", you'd see mom already inside the car :)
4. Blue Jay Cheerleader - ok, ask her about sacrificial fly out, or a double play in Baseball and she'd run down the Toronto Blue Jay players who've made those plays. She knows the game by heart. That's why there was no denying her of a live game which we all thoroughly enjoyed. The loudest cheers were coming from where my mom was seated :)
3. Stage Play Enthusiast - hindi lang pang sports, pang Shakespeare pa!
2. Our Constant Gardener - this picture says it all.
1. Our Spiritual Adviser - her words of wisdoms, her presence, her demeanor, her aura, if you talk about an inspiration, then you are talking about my mom-in-law.
Thank God for her, thank God for mothers.
By the way, I miss my mamarazzi too! 4 days to go!!!