Look Ma - No Face - All Nose
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
Face Your Pockets!
Participation to the site was on my "Funny Things to Do this Week"
Face Your Pockets! is a Russian website where people can upload images of their faces pressed against a scanner along with the stuff in their pocketsUpdate: It has intermittent upload problems caused by overload of bandwidth maybe due to a lot of visits, probably as it was not just here on Memento (naks!) (since last Friday) but BoingBoing-ed and BryanBoy-ed yesterday...BB BB...
Everyday, I have activities for my personal mental, spiritual, emotional and physical development. It's just like having 4 rooms in the house, if you can't get to air the windows of every room everyday, it will become really really dirty and stinky after several days.
I live out things like "funny things to do" and "stunts to do" on a regular basis.
The stunt here was in opening your eyes to stare down at the scanner's light. :) I did that on the 2nd take.
I wish I washed my face and shaved before this :) Oh well. Things you do to make a blog entry :P
What's Inside Your Pocket?
1. The Holy Rosary: I was taught early on from school to always have one. It's my VISA / Mastercard - I don't leave home without it...and whatever was paid for it - was PRICELESS.
2. A Lomo LCA: Rule No. 1 in Lomography - Take your LOMO whereever you go. In fact, I destroyed 1 LCA before because I never really realized that I had it with me during a rainy day in Paris.
3. A 4-GB Thumb Drive: you wouldn't know if you bump into a friend with a great library of photos and music files...hasn't happened yet though.
4. Car Keys: just the keys, no car. Mitzi has it. But the mailbox keys are there. That's my domain :)
5. GKYB Moo Cards: you don't know who you'd bump into and willing to help the cause.
6. Bus Ticket/s: see no. 4 :)
7. Post Its: handy for subway-reading for great lines from articles or thick voluminous books
8. Kobe Pin: # 8 reserved for # 8. It was from a bag and it fell off and I kept it inside my pocket...for some reason it was still there this morning :)
9. McDo Coupon: super-size me. I'm waiting for this to be used. Maybe later...sshhh
10. Coins: loonie. toonie. of Junnie :)
No cellphone? None. I have it wrapped around my neck. It's not inside my pocket.