My Life in Tweets
Click left side of photo to go to previous entry/ Click the right half of photo to go to the next
A View of the Caldera
Sunset from the East
120 Days of....
So Twitter has been big in 2009, slightly late for something that has been mainstream since 2007. Thanks to Celebtwitties who have embraced it as if it was reality TV in 140 characters for them.
For this blog, it lost half of its readership as soon as I became active with microblogging. Nevertheless, there is only so much you can write in 140 characters or less and not everyone will be covered by your noise barrage. So, this is going to be a marriage of sorts for Twitter and Blogger. Let's call this entry as my Twigger or Blotter, or whatever you want to call it.
Here goes my 120 days in Manila in several entries, 140 characters or less:
1. Arrived, day after Ondoy. Was so enthused to help in the recovery but started with our own office first before we can look out to help.
2. Whole week spent visiting & taking care of our angel. Finally on the Feast Day of Guardian Angels we were able to lock in date with destiny.
3. Life changed & everyday was different from the previous: I had a sense of purpose as life has opened so much avenues with the new devts.
4. Spent time with family & our Angel was welcomed by family and friends since Day 1. How could they not: he had a ready embrace for everyone.
5. Work was getting challenging. But isn't this what I was born to be: to lead and motivate? to create and excite ppl? to add L to the term COO
6. Saw Manila, Cebu and other places in a diff light. If I was with the lil one, it was exciting. When I was away, I wanted to come home early.
7. The holidays were the best. Spent quality time with family - even if we were just quiet reading showbiz mags in Tagaytay, still twas quality.
8. The New Year approached with a new perspective. At 40, a new daddy meant lots of changes. Physically & mentally, yes.
Money-wise, not sure.
9. Celebrated our 14th year together. This time made more special with Gabe around. Our ring bearer on our next anniversary. Our lifetime gift.
10. Finally home. Although twas an uneventful flight, still a difficult Day 1. Gabe is sick and we are worried. But we will get thru. Together.
Follow me at twitter: jayplusa, if you haven't done so yet. I'm ready to lose another half of my current 4 readers in Memento ;)